Who is MSGA?
The Montana Stockgrowers Association, a non-profit organization representing nearly 2,500 members, strives to serve, protect and advance the economic, political, environmental and cultural interests of cattle producers, the largest sector of Montana’s number one industry – agriculture. Learn more at mtbeef.org.
This blog, maintained by MSGA communications staff, Ryan Goodman, is an extension the Montana Stockgrowers online presence. The stories of MSGA, its members, and the ranching community is one that cannot be told in one snap shot, so we work continuously to build upon that dialogue, sharing the stories of our Stockgrowers.
What will you find on this blog?
- Photos and features highlighting Montana Stockgrowers and the ranching community
- Highlights of MSGA activities and events
- Press releases and relevant news stories from MSGA
Where can I find more information about MSGA?
For more information about the Montana Stockgrowers Association, visit these related pages from mtbeef.org:
How can I follow MSGA online?
Connect with Montana Stockgrowers and follower our regular updates on a number of social media platforms.
- Facebook – Montana Stockgrowers Association
- Twitter – @MTStockgrowers
- Pinterest – MTStockgrowers
- YouTube – MT Stockgrowers Assoc
- LinkedIn – Montana Stockgrowers Association